I am happy to inform you that you can now find the ECPM publication: Freedom of faith and conscience online. You can turn the pages by clicking on it. This publication was made based on the results of the ECPM annual congress held in the Palace of Parliament in Bucharest, 23-25 June 2011. The congress was organized by the ECPM in collaboration with the Chamber of Deputies, the Senate and the Ecumenical Prayer Group of the Romanian Parliament. After the conference I collected articles from 15 authors from all over Europe, to highlight different views of this primordial topic.
The online publication is in eBook format. You can just click on the publication and when the second window opens you can turn the pages by clicking on the arrow.
- The Threat to Religious Liberties and the European Institutions
- The myth of Secular Tolerance
- Religious Freedom Ethic’s Dimensions: Individual vs Communitarian
- Address of the Apostolic Nuncio Archbishop Fransisco-Javier Lozano, dean of the Diplomatic Corps in Romania
- Interview with Andrea Williams CEO of Christian Concern and the Christian Legal Center
- Attaining Human Dignity by the Conscientous Use of Freedom
- Human Dignity-Constitutional Principle of Fundamental Human Rights
- Church Affairs in Hungarian Legislation, Policy Study
- Freedom of Faith in Russia
- Media, Religious Minorities and Freedom of Religion
- Communication – from Censorship to Crisis
- Freedom of SPeech or Freedom from Hearing?
- Freedoms of Religion and Conscience under serious attack
- Archive: the agreement of the People (1946)
I hope you will enjoy reading it. If you are interested in purchasing a hard copy please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).